These terms and conditions govern our SMS communications with you, how we communicate with you, how much it will cost and how you can opt-out.
- When you donate via SMS to The Silver Line please note that in addition to the donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). The Silver Line will receive 100% of each donation.
- Please ensure you spell the keyword carefully and send your text message to the correct short code number or your gift will not be received.
- If your keyword and short code number are valid, you will be charged the donated amount when you receive the bounce-back message – this cost will be applied directly to your mobile phone bill. It may take some time for you to receive a bounce-back message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
- If your keyword or short code are invalid, you may not receive a bounce back but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the donation as you will not be donating to The Silver Line.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
- If you would like to contribute additional gifts to The Silver Line, you can donate online at http://www.thesilverline.org.uk/donate
- All donations to The Silver Line, including the donation from the text, are non-refundable.
- The Silver Line and / or agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- If you would like to unsubscribe or you do not wish to receive any further communication from The Silver Line, please call +44 (0)20 7224 2020. The Silver Line is a registered charity number 1147330.